This year I am thankful for
1. The health and safety of myself, my family and my friends.
2. The incredible generosity of friends, loved ones and strangers.
3. The amazing food that is available here in NorCal.
4. This amazing recipe for Mashed Sweet Potatoes that saved my butt at the last minute today.
5. The ability to help others.
6. My daughter’s amazing school. I absolutely adore them.
7. The home I get to live in
8. The falcons. I am very thankful I get to experience working with them.
9. The incredible ClickinMoms community. If your a woman who loves photography and wants to learn more then check them out.
10. The internet. My blog. Connecting with far away friends and family. The online community. The open education and sharing of knowledge. It might seem kinda silly but, I love it all and I am so thankful we have it today.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat, be merry, be safe and enjoy the beginning of the Holidays! I will be back with some news soon 🙂