Things I am Loving This Week
– This awesome article about personal creativity and blogging
– Slushies made with my Magic Bullet, the greatest blender on earth. Just blend ice with fruit and juice until you have a Slushie!
– Taking a walk and finding a few gorgeous horses living down the street
– The first days of Summer Vacation
– Finally remembering to give my daughter’s teacher a gift before summer vacation. A batch of these, my favorite brownies.
– Tweets and workshop notes from BlogHerFood since I can’t go, yet again.
– The invading blackberry vines growing everywhere. I’m sure I will hate them one day, but not today. All I see is future blackberry jam.
– The impromptu baby bump shot
– Flowers blooming everywhere, some with the promise of juicy fruits.