Things I am Loving This Week
- This awesome article about personal creativity and blogging
- Slushies made with my Magic Bullet, the greatest blender on earth. Just blend ice with fruit and juice until you have a Slushie!
- Taking a walk and finding a few gorgeous horses living down the street
- The first days of Summer Vacation
- Finally remembering to give my daughter’s teacher a gift before summer vacation. A batch of these, my favorite brownies.
- Tweets and workshop notes from BlogHerFood since I can’t go, yet again.
- The invading blackberry vines growing everywhere. I’m sure I will hate them one day, but not today. All I see is future blackberry jam.
- The impromptu baby bump shot
- Flowers blooming everywhere, some with the promise of juicy fruits.